Vetiver is like that old cherished leather jacket your Dad handed down to you. Feelings of nostalgia washing over you every time you put it on. Subtle hints of lime and bay rum from his favorite aftershave. A touch of wood and worn in leather bringing back memories of spending time in the study connected to his shop. And of course, a strong vetiver note, deep and pleasing, like the old cologne he always used to wear. No matter where you are, when you put on that jacket… life just seems better.
How to apply
- Using the back of your thumbnail, scrape out a small amount of wax out from the tin. Then rub it between your thumb and pointer finger (and/or middle finger) to make it warm and pliable.
- One side at a time, thoroughly apply the warmed wax into your mustache via a gentle rocking and pinching motion, starting from your lip and working out towards the the tips, running “with the grain” of your stache. This method prevents breakage and pulling out hairs.
- Shape to your preferred style via bending, but never twisting (up, out, down… savor the experiment!).
Beeswax, Lanolin, Natural Fragrance, Cocoa Butter, & Jojoba Oil
- Natural ingredients provide a strong, all-day hold and conditions hair
- Scented with exotic, essential oils and extracts
- 1 oz. tin with laser-etched Cedar label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.