Vetiver Beard Oil
Vetiver is like that old cherished leather jacket your Pops handed down to you. Feelings of nostalgia washing over you every time you put it on. Subtle hints of lime and bay rum from his favorite aftershave. A touch of wood and worn in leather bringing back memories of spending time in the study connected to his shop. And of course, a strong vetiver note, deep and pleasing, like the old cologne he always used to wear. No matter where you are, when you put on that jacket… life just seems better.
How to apply
- Wash Your Beard
Beard oil is best applied to clean, damp facial hair; ideally after showering. Freshly washed hair and skin will better absorb our natural oils and provide optimal results.
- Place 1-3 Shakes of Beard Oil on Your Hand and Gently Work the Oil into Your Facial Hair and Skin
Begin at the base and work your way down, ensuring that the oil is evenly spread and is massaged into your skin. Longer beards may require a few more drops.
- Brush Your Beard
Using a beard comb or brush, construct your beard to cultivate your preferred look. Combine with our mustache wax create the ultimate style.
- Premium oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with real wood label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.