Vetiver Beard Balm
Vetiver is like that old cherished leather jacket your Dad handed down to you. Feelings of nostalgia washing over you every time you put it on. Subtle hints of lime and bay rum from his favorite aftershave. A touch of wood and worn in leather bringing back memories of spending time in the study connected to his shop. And of course, a strong vetiver note, deep and pleasing, like the old cologne he always used to wear. No matter where you are, when you put on that jacket… life just seems better.
How To Use Beard Balm
It's best to apply after a warm shower, but wetting and patting your beard damp dry will work in a pinch. Scoop out a dollop of balm and work between your fingers and in your palms. Apply to your beard being sure to dig deep; all the way to the hair follicles. Vetiver Balm is formulated to moisturize hair and skin so be sure to give your skin what it needs.
Beeswax, Safflower Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Corn Oil, Fragrance*, Rice Bran Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil and Jojoba Oil
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Beeswax and shea butter provide a natural hold while protecting and conditioning hair
- Scented with heavenly essential oils and extracts
- 2 oz. screw-top tin with laser-etched Cherry label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.