Imagine it’s the summer of 1979. You just cracked open your favorite ice cold tangerine soda while Black Sabbath wails from a Firebird in the distance with its windows down. The sunset glows with the smell of fresh cut grass hovering in the thick humid air. Eyes closed, you take a swig from the bottle, enjoying the effervescent explosion of citrus, vanilla, and bright bubbly carbonation. Basically Heaven on a hot summer’s day.
All natural, petroleum-free mustache wax. This wax not only has an amazing hold, but also conditions your facial hair at the same time.
How to Apply
- Using the back of your thumbnail, scrape out a small amount of wax out from the tin. Then rub it between your thumb and pointer finger (and/or middle finger) to make it warm and pliable.
- One side at a time, thoroughly apply the warmed wax into your mustache via a gentle rocking and pinching motion, starting from your lip and working out towards the the tips, running “with the grain” of your stache. This method prevents breakage and pulling out hairs.
- Shape to your preferred style via bending, but never twisting (up, out, down… savor the experiment!).
Beeswax, Lanolin, Natural Fragrance, Cocoa Butter, & Jojoba Oil
- Natural ingredients provide a strong, all-day hold and conditions hair
- Scented with exotic, essential oils and extracts
- 1 oz. tin with laser-etched Cedar label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.