Tangerine Dream Beard Oil
Imagine it’s the summer of 1979. You just cracked open your favorite ice cold tangerine soda while Black Sabbath wails from a Firebird in the distance with its windows down. The sunset glows with the smell of fresh cut grass hovering in the thick humid air. Eyes closed, you take a swig from the bottle, enjoying the effervescent explosion of citrus, vanilla, and bright bubbly carbonation. Basically Heaven on a hot summer’s day.
How to apply
- Wash Your Beard
Beard oil is best applied to clean, damp facial hair; ideally after showering. Freshly washed hair and skin will better absorb our natural oils and provide optimal results.
- Place 1-3 Shakes of Beard Oil on Your Hand and Gently Work the Oil into Your Facial Hair and Skin
Begin at the base and work your way down, ensuring that the oil is evenly spread and is massaged into your skin. Longer beards may require a few more drops.
- Brush Your Beard
Using a beard comb or brush, construct your beard to cultivate your preferred look. Combine with our mustache wax create the ultimate style.
Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Natural Fragrance Oils, Olive Oil, and Castor Oil
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Scented with Texas cedar and other essential oils and extracts
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with real wood label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.