Pack of 4 Cleansing Oils
Be in good company. Black Cumin Seed Oil, a main ingredient of the cleansing oil, was revered by the Egyptians for its many therapeutic properties. Mixed with other all-natural oils, Spanish Sage Cleansing Oil not only has anti-aging properties but anti-bacterial properties that fight acne when washing the face.
Spanish Sage Cleansing Oil is a new take on a daily ritual. Use a hot cloth with the oil to cleanse the skin in the morning or to remove makeup and impurities at the end of the day. Instead of breaking down the inherently protective mantle of oils on the face using chemicals, Spanish Sage Cleansing Oil pulls out the bad oils from the skin through naturally astringent Castor, Camelia, and Borage oils.
How to use
Deposit 1 pump of cleansing oil into hands. Massage the cleansing oil into a dry face using fingertips for 30 seconds. Place a microfiber cloth under a faucet and moisten the cloth with hot water. Wring out the excess water and lay the wet microfiber onto the face. Lightly pat the cloth against the skin. Wait 15-20 seconds for the cloth to absorb all the oil and impurities from the skin. Repeat blotting of face with hot cloth. Use at night and/or in the morning.
Chia Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Camelia Seed Oil, Borage Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Myrrh Essential Oil, and Sage Essential Oil
- Packed with anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties
- Free of toxic chemicals and synthetic ingredients
- Rich in Omega-3s and anti-aging properties — Black Cumin Seed and Rosehip Oil
- Rich in limonene and thymoquinone —anti-carcinogenic
- Light formula pulls out bad oils
- 2 fl. oz. glass bottle with laser-etched cherry wood label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $40 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.