Take a trip to a place once laced with the bittersweet fragrances of fine tobacco, smoldering resins and opiates with Opium Den mustache wax by The Bearded Bastard. Enhanced by tobacco, columbian coffee, Madagascar vanilla, and cloves, this beard oil may induce daydreams and swooning. A proprietary combination of beeswax, lanolin, cocoa butter, jojoba, and fragrance gives this mustache wax its renowned (and unparalleled) hold, even in the hot Texas summers.
How to apply mustache wax
- Using the back of your thumbnail, scrape out a small amount of wax out from the tin. Then rub it between your thumb and pointer finger (and/or middle finger) to make it warm and pliable.
- One side at a time, thoroughly apply the warmed wax into your mustache via a gentle rocking and pinching motion, starting from your lip and working out towards the the tips, running “with the grain” of your stache. This method prevents breakage and pulling out hairs.
- Shape to your preferred style via bending, but never twisting (up, out, down… savor the experiment!).
Beeswax, Lanolin, Fragrance*, Cocoa Butter, & Jojoba Oil
- Natural ingredients provide a strong, all-day hold and conditions hair
- Exotic spice and tobacco-laced scent
- 1 oz. tin with laser-etched Cedar label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $16 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.