Our Morocco Beard Oil is an adventurous blend of exotic oils and spices — peppermint, cloves, vanilla, coffee, and precious resins. Upon applying the beard oil you immediately find yourself walking through a Moroccan market surrounded by exotic scents and sights — ready for whatever adventure might present itself. For a true man of the world, Morocco will have you daydreaming endlessly of spontaneous adventures to faraway places.
How to use
- Wash Your Beard
Beard oil is best applied to clean, damp facial hair; ideally after showering. Freshly washed hair and skin will better absorb our natural oils and provide optimal results.
- Place 1-3 Shakes of Beard Oil on Your Hand and Gently Work the Oil into Your Facial Hair and Skin
Begin at the base and work your way down, ensuring that the oil is evenly spread and is massaged into your skin. Longer beards may require a few more drops.
- Brush Your Beard
Using a beard comb or brush, construct your beard to cultivate your preferred look. Combine with our mustache wax create the ultimate style.
Sweet Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Fragrance*, Olive Oil, and Castor Oil
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Exotic and inviting scent
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with real wood label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $20 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.