Man of the Woods Balm
A muskier, more complex take on the woods. Our Man of the Woods beard balm is packed with cedar wood and pine needle essential oils, but adds earthy tones of patchouli and sandalwood with the rich notes of vanilla.
Man of the Woods is perfect for customers looking for a beard balm that wears more like a cologne. Certainly our most complicated beard balm scent to date, Man of the Woods is the older and wiser companion to our best selling Woodsman scent.
How to use
It's best to apply after a warm shower, but wetting and patting your beard dry will work in a pinch. Scoop out a dollop of balm and work between your fingers and in your palms. Apply to your beard being sure to dig deep; all the way to the hair follicles. Woodsman Beard Balm is formulated to moisturize hair and skin so be sure to give your skin what it needs.
Beeswax, Safflower Oil (high oleic), Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Corn Oil, Essential Oils (fragrance), Rice Bran Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Lanolin, Castor Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Jojoba Oil.
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Beeswax and shea butter provide a natural hold while protecting and conditioning hair
- Exotic spice and tobacco-laced scent
- 2 oz. screw-top tin with laser-etched Cherry label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $26 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.