Our Barista Beard Oil offers hints of roasted coffee, dark chocolate, and pine—a sensory step inside your favorite specialty coffee shop. Barista is our gift to those who enjoy the simple pleasures in life, but can appreciate the rich experience of quality ingredients.
How to use
Beard oil is best applied to damp beards, shortly after showering. A fresh washed beard and face will absorb beard oil better. Place 1-3 shakes of beard oil into your hand. Work the beard oil into your beard and skin, from the base of your beard down. For longer beards, a few more drops may be necessary. Work the beard oil in, and then brush your beard to your preferred style.
Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Brocolli Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Tocopherols (Vit. E), Rosemary Oil, Extract, Fragrance*
- Natural oils keep facial hair soft and reduce itchiness associated with beard growth
- Scented with exotic, essential oils and extracts
- 1 fl. oz. glass bottle with laser-etched walnut label
- Includes shaker insert to make dispensing easy
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $35 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.