Barbershop Mustache Wax
Let us transport you back to your childhood, to those Saturday morning trips with your Pops. The small brass bell above the door chimed softly as you entered the shop. This was your first glimpse into the lives of men — full of frank, gruff talk, heavy laughter and stacks of magazines your momma probably didn't want you reading. Even the air seemed different here; heavy with the slightly medicinal scent of Barbicide mingling amongst the various talcs & tonics, a subtle hint of cigars from the night before and the smell of leather as you sit comfortably into the chair. This is where men can be men.
Our Barbershop Mustache Wax provides an expert hold, and will have you reminiscing to those good old days with hints of calendula, eucalyptus, lavender, bay rum aftershave, and tobacco.
How to apply mustache wax:
- Using the back of your thumbnail, scrape out a small amount of wax out from the tin. Then rub it between your thumb and pointer finger (and/or middle finger) to make it warm and pliable.
- One side at a time, thoroughly apply the warmed wax into your mustache via a gentle rocking and pinching motion, starting from your lip and working out towards the the tips, running “with the grain” of your stache. This method prevents breakage and pulling out hairs.
- Shape to your preferred style via bending, but never twisting (up, out, down… savor the experiment!).
Beeswax, Lanolin, Fragrance*, Cocoa Butter, & Jojoba Oil
- Natural ingredients provide a strong, all-day hold and conditions hair
- Scented with exotic, essential oils and extracts
- 1 oz. tin with laser-etched Cedar label
- Made by hand in Austin, TX
- $16 MAP
May contain allergens. Test in a small area before use.
Note: This product is very firm. We recommend using a fingernail to remove a small amount of product from the tin, warming by rubbing between fingers, and then applying from the center of the mustache outwards, taking care not to pull hairs.
My wax is of the stiffer variety allowing you to really mold your facial hair www.thebeardedbastard.com. That being said, stiff wax is a little different to apply than your everyday wax. I happen to work at an amazing hat shop - Goorin, and shot this usage guide on my lunch today, enjoy! May the stache never leave thine face, and may mischief always be upon your mind! Always test in small area first, may contain allergens.
The Bearded Ba...My wax is of the stiffer variety allowing you to really mold y...